To HP Team, why wouldn't the Hubbie Award accolade have a number over it like the others?

The Hubbie Award accolade is the most meaningful accolade being it is our peers who vote. I noticed that all accolades, which would make sense to have a number, do have a number. I'm curious why wouldn't the Hubbie Award accolade have a number too? Thank you for answering.

bravewarrior profile image95

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Faith Reaper 14 months ago

Hi Sha, just the number of Hubbie Awards like they do other accolades is all. Just curious why there isn't a number like all else.

Angelladywriter profile image82

Claudette Coleman Carter (Angelladywriter) says

Faith Reaper 15 months ago

Thanks Claudette for directing your comments to the HP Team. This particular accolade is from our peers and not from HP management that is why it is the best one in my mind. Just wondering why there isn't a number like other accolades.