Misfit Chick profile image 74

Would Fifty Shades Darker Fans consider a deal to greatly-diminish the hate-hype against it?

I asked this question in the forum; but apparently I didn't ask it right - and it has gotten out of hand. And I didn't make this offer. *I* will DELETE ALL of my hubs AND my blogs on the topics of BOTH The Twilight Saga and Fifty Shades of Grey IF fans will help 'get a message' out about the misleading abusive aspects of it IN YOUR OWN WAY. The reason is because of all the misogynistic hate-hype AND to help inform fans who need it (not everyone is safely married and knows everything) can SEE where the abuse in the storyline is - and be safer. If fans were to inform other fans - GOOD publicity.

robert cattinson profile image60

robert cattinson says

• Misfit Chick profile image

Catherine Mostly (Misfit Chick) 20 months ago

STOP telling me about me mental health when you are obviously so clueless about these subjects - as many people are. No all. Again, I am NOT ALONE in this opinion. If I could report you I would - this is the LAST comment about 'my head' to stay.

Misfit Chick profile image74

Catherine Mostly (Misfit Chick) says

LoliHey profile image59

Lolita Monroe (LoliHey) says

• Misfit Chick profile image

Thanks Lolita, that is pretty much a fan opinion of both of these books - and its a whitewashed wall. There is a lot more to it than that.