Stella Kaye profile image 89

I had articles published on triond which seems to have closed so can I now republish on hub pages?

None of the links to my Triond articles work and the site appears to have closed although I'm not certain. As I've kept copies of my articles I'd now like to republish them on Hub pages. Has anyone else had this problem with Triond and do they know if Triond has gone for good or just down for maintenance? If I republish on hub pages I don't want to be reprimanded for duplicate content .

Dean Traylor profile image94

Dean Traylor says

• Stella Kaye profile image

Stella Kaye 19 months ago

Thanks Dean, yes I was on Helium too and some of my articles on there were hijacked and published elsewhere so if I try to republish on hub pages it's viewed as duplicate. Very annoying as the sites have no contact details so complaining is no use!

Copper Man says

• Stella Kaye profile image

Stella Kaye 19 months ago

Thanks Lane, the de index link will be useful. I know about the plagiarism checker and use it as sometimes I' have several versions of an article and I forget which one I've used . Being a writer is more complicated than just the writing nowadays!