Milind Kulkarni profile image 60

Can I post my original work here already published in my personal blog?

While signing up, we are made to accept the condition that we will not copy material from other web sites as it is, while creating our hubs. But what if that material appearing on other web site is also my original work? I see 3 possibilities here: 1. I will be allowed to publish it here, since it is originally written by me (this I see as the most likely possibility) 2. I will be allowed to publish it only after deleting the post from my personal blog 3. I will not be allowed to publish it here, come what may as it was published elsewhere before.

• Milind Kulkarni profile image

Milind Kulkarni 17 months ago

Thank you for the reply and suggestion. This is definitely useful.

• Milind Kulkarni profile image

Milind Kulkarni 17 months ago

Thanks. That goes near the third possibility I envisaged.

• Milind Kulkarni profile image

Milind Kulkarni 17 months ago

Thank you for the reply and suggestion. I will do accordingly.