sukhneet profile image 50

My son doesn't want to study at all. Especially, writing is something that he hates.What to do?

He cries at the top of his voice whenever I ask him to settle down for studies. In fact, his behavior is troublesome and I myself feel like crying at times.

NatashaL profile image83

Natasha (NatashaL) says

• sukhneet profile image

Sukhneet Kaur Bhatti (sukhneet) 11 months ago

He simply says that he does not like to read or write. Though, at times I use tricks to settle down and do his homework, still most of the times it is a fight for me to make him do so. He is definitely not having any problem with writing Natasha.

jackclee lm profile image70

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) says

• sukhneet profile image

Thank you for answering Jack but the problem is that even if here likes some stuff, he denies writing about that. But video game idea is cool. I guess he will like it. Will definitely try. Thanks again for advice buddy :)