(1) Being in a dead-end job w/very little or no prospect of advancing. With those components, working w/annoying co-workers & an abusive boss.
(2) Being born to impoverished, uneducated parents.
(3) Living in a very unsafe neighborhood.
(4) The South Bronx, especially Fort Apache, one of the worst placed in the Bronx- the 10th circle of hell.
(5) East New York, Brooklyn- the 8th circle of hell.
(7) Having a college, even advanced degree & working at a Mcjob.
(8) Being born into a family who you absolutely have NOTHING IN COMMON with.
(9) Attending an inner city public school.
(10) Auschwitz-Birkenau, Treblinka, Ravensbruck, Sobibor, Madjanek, Dachau, Bergen-Belsen, Neugamme, Chelmno, Stutthof & the other hells on earth which the demonic Nazis created to imprison &/or exterminate poor souls.
(11) Being lower middle, working, & lower class.
(12) Being the oldest child in a large/very large family. Slaves & forced laborers are in heaven compared to this oldest child.
(13) Being forever unappreciated at work.
(14) Working hard while the favorite NEVER DOES anything.
(15) Being the odd child out in a family.
(16) Being more educated, intelligent, & smarter than members of your family.
(17) Being the oldest in a family-being expected to CARRY THAT WEIGHT. Kool & the Gang's song Who's Gonna Take The Weight comes to mind. All you oldest KNOW what I mean.....
(18) Being stuck behind a person who doesn't have enough money to pay for items yet argues about the price of the items.
(19) Being stuck between stations for TWO HOURS & the conductor says thank you for your patience.......*&^@#!
(20) Being supervised by an idiot.
(21) Having a mother of a large/very large family gleefully announce to her children that she is PREGNANT......AGAIN..........oh BOY, can see the look on the children's faces, especially the older children!