Shyron E Shenko profile image 81

What happened to Romeos Quill?

I was updating one of my hubs and saw that Romeos Quill left me a comment, and because I had not heard from him in a while I went to visit and here is the message and all his hubs are gone.....- To the manager at HubPages - Please donate ALL earnings made from this site since day one, to the widows and orphans charity of your choice, to be split equally. Thank you.

Romeos Quill profile image78

Best Answer Romeos Quill says

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 14 months ago

RQ, so glad to hear from you, glad you are okay and you will return one of these days.

Blessings always and gramercy to you.

bravewarrior profile image94

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 14 months ago

Thank you Shauna, I was curious when I saw that he left a comment on one of my hubs.

Jodah profile image89

John Hansen (Jodah) says

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 14 months ago

Thank you John, I did not hear about the disagreement. I was just updating a hub and saw a comment from RQ which got me to wondering.

Phyllis Doyle profile image98

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) says

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 14 months ago

Thank you so much Phyllis for answering my question, I do hope you find him.

annart profile image85

Ann Carr (annart) says

Cissy1946 says