I just realized I am an empath. Please refer me one solid piece of literature to teach me to harness

For the past few days I have been reading and researching everything I can get my eyes on. I want to know everything and anything. More importantly, I need to find out how to harness this ability. I take on everyone's emotions/thoughts/feelings around me and I have a VERY difficult time sorting through them, blocking out those I choose, and separating other's from my own. I am looking for some literature to assist me in coping with some of these problems. I need a solid starting point for these specific issues, since I can't read all the literature at once! Please help me find one. THANK YOU!!

alternate poet profile image64

alternate poet says