KsenijaZ profile image 93

How do you help yourself with 'writing crisis'?

Do you sometimes have some periods when you just can't write? When you just sit and think, write few words and that's it? How do you motivate yourself in those times?

Jodah profile image91

John Hansen (Jodah) says

• KsenijaZ profile image

Ksenija (KsenijaZ) 9 months ago

Thank you for your answer. And the help. The problem is that words are in my mind during the day, vivid as pictures. But when the time for writing comes (when kids are asleep) I just can't put them on paper. I will try to relax first ;)

Luke Holm profile image96

Luke Holm says

• KsenijaZ profile image

Ksenija (KsenijaZ) 9 months ago

Thank you very much for your answer. I never thought about 'finding' a muse, I will try that. And try to relax and focus on those pictures in my mind that occur during the day, but disappear when I want to write ;) Thank you again!