Luke Holm profile image 94

How long have you been writing? Why do you write? What have you accomplished?

It's time to brag about yourself. I am still new to the writing community and lack writer's wisdom. My friends don't care about writing, so I'm in uncharted waters. I need some insight from experienced writers about their history as an emerging literary composers. Please help! Length: ~4 years. Reason: To connect, make money, and grow as an individual. Accomplishments: 2nd place in a short story competition, a hundred or so promising pieces of writing, the gift of sharing my mind with another. Thank you!

Jodah profile image91

Best Answer John Hansen (Jodah) says

• Luke Holm profile image

Luke Holm 9 months ago

Thank you for your in-depth response, John! Do you make your main income through just writing, then? Thank you for the insight and inspiration :)

• Luke Holm profile image

Luke Holm 9 months ago

That's a hard battle to fight! I love writing creatively, but too have found people want more formal/critical articles. I will keep looking for that balance. Thank you for the insight and inspiration :)

Kathleen Cochran profile image82

Kathleen Cochran says

• Luke Holm profile image

Luke Holm 9 months ago

Kathleen, a beautiful answer and purpose for writing! I too write for the love and to express myself. You have inspired me to keep working hard. Thank you :)

Omar Eldamsheety profile image51

Omar Eldamsheety says