Maryam Rehman profile image 86

Where did your journey of Writing Started? And Where did you first publish your material?

It all started when I was in a 16 years old girl and I started reading novels and books. I cherished the place called "library" and I would visit it daily just to get another one of those full of adventure books! Reading was my passion but then I got this crazy feeling about writing.. I still don't know how I write but I try my best and Hubpages is my first attempt to show my writing skills to the world!

Best Answer Fiddleman says

• Maryam Rehman profile image

Maryam Rehman 8 months ago

Your answer is so full of energy and it gives me immense pleasure to state that you are a great motivation to newborn writers including me. I am so much impressed by you and I feel like i should continue with the same energy as you had! :)

Kathleen Cochran profile image82

Kathleen Cochran says

• Maryam Rehman profile image

Maryam Rehman 8 months ago

Thank you so much Kathleen for your answer! you suggestion of publishing can be of great help! HAve a nice weekend :)

gregas profile image80

Greg Schweizer (gregas) says