Connor M Newman profile image 80

Fictional or non-fictional preference? What does this say about you?

Books, movies, etc. Does fiction or non-fiction appeal to you? I have read non-fiction since I was a kid. I am an avid reader,and I come from a family of avid readers...mostly fantasy, adventure and spy novels. The last book I read was guide to Antique Furniture restoration...is this a personality thing? The way my brain is wired? Just curious...I have a lot of time, riding around the farm on tractors, to think about these things.

Jeremy Gill profile image96

Jeremy Gill says

• Connor M Newman profile image

Connor Newman (Connor M Newman) 5 months ago

Allow me to add a layer to that, I have always enjoyed working with my hands. The non-fiction that I read allows me to be creative in a physical way (I enjoy carpentry, guitar, etc.)I've enjoyed your comments and I'm curious of your thoughts on this.

nochance profile image93

Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says