Shyron E Shenko profile image 85

Are you offended by having you words changed by HP to fit niche sites to where it is unrecognizable?

Recently HP chose to re-write one of my hubs and it became unrecognizable as my own true story. If my stories don't fit the niche sites why can't it be left out of the niche sites.

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 2 months ago

Paula, thanks for your comment. One would think HP would be a bit more considerate given the fact we make their money for them and they as you say see us as nobodies.

I also resent the fact that the 2nd of the "Good Word" hubs has disappeared.

wrenchBiscuit profile image90

Ronnie wrenchBiscuit (wrenchBiscuit) says

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 2 months ago

Thanks Ronnie for the comment. I agree with you, they should point out any typo's and give the authors a chance to correct those typos.

Blessings my friend

ChitrangadaSharan profile image84

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) says

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 2 months ago

Chitrangada, thank you for your answer, this is what I am talking about, I would rather it were kept out of the niche site and let the meaning of my words have their say.

These people who snip our work, are they writers? I do not think so!

bravewarrior profile image94

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 2 months ago

Shyron....Sha has given you great advice. I agree 100% and seriously feel you should do that. I don't understand WHY they would do this and they do owe you an explanation!!

Au fait profile image95

C E Clark (Au fait) says

Kathleen Cochran profile image85

Kathleen Cochran says

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 2 months ago

Dear Kathleen, thank you for answering this question. My editor was no as nice as you, she made changes or left typos with the (SIC) in some of my articles but that is for another day.

I also have a list of grievances also.

Blessings my friend

Author Cheryl profile image86

Cheryl A Whitsett (Author Cheryl) says

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 2 months ago

Cheryl, maybe you could ask that question. My question is if they are on other websites why is it taking so long to get enough views to get paid?