I am looking for an author's name. I once read his/her books and damn it, I cannot remember the...

name of books or author ... anyway ... the story line is there's this female who's land is enslaved and through several books she meets this male alien race who are genetically feline his race helps free her people and in the process she and this sentinent "cat/lion/feline" male mate and have "cat-lets" . The book has fairly detailed account of the human-feline mating ritual where the male has barbs on the penis, etc ... anyway I was looking for anyone who might know of this author ... thanks

jaynesmith says

Jojane2002 profile image60

Jojane2002 says

lynnechandler says