dotty1 profile image 79

I seem to write my ditties in a complete spur of the moment way?...should I put more thought in?

I kind of write really spur of the moment, I often think its the best way for me but I wonder that this is the best way? should I put more time and thought in?....I adore humerous poetry and often come up with it whilst suffering from yet another bout of insomnia.... would anyone mind giving me a bit of advice?? perhaps have read of my bits and please do tell me if it is a case of" you open your mouth and let stomach rumble"| because I really would like to improve and grow...(well not in size haha) thankyou good people am hungrily awaitin your replies xx

sasanqua profile image87

Sophie (sasanqua) says

alternate poet profile image79

alternate poet says

GusTheRedneck profile image82

Gustave Kilthau (GusTheRedneck) says

sweetpeasmommy profile image60

sweetpeasmommy says

ThussaysNanaMarie profile image79

ThussaysNanaMarie says