sunny_trustable profile image 61

plzzz read all the story . i love one girl i sent my parents to her house to marry her but thay...

refused coz my parents told that thay are very rich people and we are poor then i start strugle for 3 years and i make myself rich more then them and i was talking with her every day in these 3 years coz i cant spend time without her she said every day that i swear that i will never leave you and i will marry just with you and i also say these words she said that if my parents not agreed than i will go with you anywhere you want one day his brother saw my number on her mobile and break her mobile and told her to call me and tell me that everything is finished between you and me she did alll w

JonBoy0311 profile image61

JonBoy0311 says

BeBrown profile image80

BeBrown says