eli grey profile image 60

How would an upcoming writer with no degree in anything get noticed? Where could I go?

I have a ton of stories. As for the ones that are finished or concepts or ideas, it seems like someone has already done it or is doing it. And yes, I know that everything has been done, but I don't want my original ideas to seem like rip-offs in a few years from now when they finally gets published. I want to get schooling but I also don't want that to cut into the time that I can be using to get my work out there. It's all a work in progress but I don't want it to be overlooked in the long run. Should I just work harder at finishing my work now, even though my ideas will be stale by then?

Arthur Windermere profile image91

Arthur Windermere says

Harlan Colt profile image85

Harlan Colt says

eli grey profile image60

eli grey says

Hi-Jinks profile image60

Hi-Jinks says