sugz profile image 70

An amusing and very true.Q for novelists new and reknowned.. Have you ever....

Been so engrossed in your work, that you had absolutely no idea, that you typed an entire chapter.. 1 key over??? A couple of years ago, I was typing in a novel belonging to a series, I thought i had done so well being able to type 20 pages in less than 40 mins.. I was watching TV, typing at the same time, when I was happy with the ongoings of my novel, number 2 of 7.. I looked back at the screen to check for errors.. OMG!! Everything was underlined in RED! I typed the whole thing 1 key over.. it took me 40mins to write, & 5 days to decypher.. My 'a' was Caps lock! Have you ever done thiS?

drbj profile image83

drbj and sherry (drbj) says

Lynn Nodima profile image60

Lynn Nodima says

Chasuk says

BenjaminB says