i wrote a review i need help with adverbs ajectives and comparatives and superlatives

I am writing about sex in the city 2 My son Brad and his girlfriend twyla bought it for my birthday. The movie is about wrestling with the pressures of life, love, and work in Manhatten, Carrie Miranda, and Charolotte join Samantha for a trip to Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates, where Samantha ex is filming a new movie. Two years have passed since Carrie, Bradshaw finallt bagged Jogn Mr. Big Preston, the man she was always meant to be with. Just as her fr

Uninvited Writer profile image81

Susan Keeping (Uninvited Writer) says

jessicacamp says

Sullen91 profile image83

Sullen91 says