Twilight Lawns profile image 88

Is poetry suitable here & is there a limit to the number of words that I could submit for a story?

Hi Christoph. I am asking you because I feel a bit swamped by the site. It's early days, I know, but.... I love writing poetry (and verse) but wonder of it's really suitable for Hubpages. Also, I have written some more lengthy stories for my site and wonder of there is a maximum number of words that one could submit before the readers became bored witless, or they felt they wanted to give up the will to live. I almost feel that you are my Mentor because you have been so kind as to promote my stuff, and also because I admire your work so much.

Christoph Reilly profile image75

Christoph Reilly says

Pollyannalana profile image75

Pollyannalana says

A la carte profile image61

A la carte says