- Books, Literature, and Writing
Author's Den for Poets and Authors
Author's Den is a place to share your books, or poems with other authors. You can get reviews of what you share whether that be a poem or an excerpt from your book. They also put the book ad with the poem or excerpt for Amazon so people can buy your book. It is a great way to interact with others and get a feel for what others think of your work. You do not need to have a book to be on there.
Select from 5 very different Author Marketing Memberships
* Memberships are Quarterly (3 months) or Yearly, not monthly.
- AD-Lite (free) is for those just getting started and looking for feedback, information and opportunities.
- . Bronze is for authors wanting to link to online bookstores and make unlimited posts with tracking and stats.
- Silver is for authors wanting to feature ALL their books via Book Ads and broadcast messages to their fans.
- Gold is for authors wanting lots of traffic and to be featured on top level pages on Authors Den.
- Platinum is for authors wanting Nonstop Homepage Exposure, plus a book review and an interview.
Sun on Petals
Have you ever heard of it?
Where authors and readers come together!
They give you stats on what you share there. This is the stats for some of my poetry that I have shared on there.
Endless Beauty: 228
Fall in Open May: 316
Holy Temple: 170
I'd Like To Keep You: 343
Each one is on it's own page. You can add a picture with it if you want to and also an ad for the book it is from if there is a book. It is a great way to give previews of your books if you are an author.
Poetry For And From The Soul: - A Collection Of Poems Reflecting The Journey Towards Knowing Thyself
Inside your garden
I kiss you
Kisses filled of honey
In the dawn
I touch you
With hands made sweeter
By the weaving
Of golden moments
I hold like a gem
Casting their magic
Reviews for this poem
~A very magically and awe-inspiring poem! Love the style!
~Like a smile it gives you a good feeling.
~I love the "lightness" to this lovely poem - it has left me feeling uplifted. Beautiful accompanying photograph.