- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing»
- Creative Writing»
- Humor Writing
Jokes For Kids
Here are some easy and cool jokes for children that I have compiled from various sources, the jokes are all G-rated and in good taste and they are very easy to learn. Telling jokes is a fun way for children to learn language development and improve their social skills.
For some kids it is very natural to tell jokes, but for others it is the delivery that they may have to practice.
Hey Kids ..... don't worry practice makes perfect and if you are looking for jokes that are easy and cool here are 15 jokes that you can practice to tell to your friends and family.
Read, giggle, laugh and have Fun!!!
Alex: Teacher!, teacher, Jimmy just swallowed four quarters!
Teacher: Why would he do that?
Alex: It's his lunch money.
- What is hottest day of the week? Fry day
- Why do spiders like the internet? Because of all the websites!
- What do you get when you cross an Apple computer with fast food? A Big Mac
- What is the biggest moth? A Mam-moth!
How do you make a skeleton laugh? Tickle his funny bone.
- If athletes get athlete's foot, what do astronauts get? Missile toe.
- What did the big chimney say to the little chimney? You're too young to smoke.
- What's red and white? Pink
- What do you cut a dinosaur bone with? A dino saw
- What is the healthiest insect? A vitamin bee.
- Patient: Doctor, doctor, every time I drink a cup of tea, I get a sharp pain in my right eye.What should I do, Doctor? Doctor: Have you tried taking the spoon out of your cup
- How can a teacher double his money? By folding it in half!
- Why did the singer climb a ladder? To reach the high notes
- What do you get when you cross a mouse and a deer? Mickey Moose
- Father: How does Old MacDonald spell farm? Son: E.I.E. I.O
Knock Knock Jokes
Knock-knock have been around for ages. It is a type of joke that needs 2 person to do a call-answer exercise. It is a fun and easy to learn especially for children.
The basic format have 5 lines.
1. The first person will say Knock-Knock
2. The second person will answer : Who's there?
3. The first person will response and say (usually) a name.
4. The second person will repeat the response followed by Who- (a request for clarification who is knocking on the door)
5. The first person will do the Punch Line on this stage- usually a misusage of the word or the name set up during the response.
Knock-Knock. Who's there?
Amos. Amos who?
A mosquito bit me!
Knock-knock. Who's there?
Spell. Spell who?
What type of music do geologist like best? ROCK !
Share a Joke !
I hope you have fun , if you have some jokes and you want to share it with us, please feel free to add on the comments box...