jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Are you taking part in NaNoWriMo?

1. ThompsonPen profile image79
    ThompsonPenposted 3 years ago

Are you taking part in NaNoWriMo?

Why or Why not?

2. gposchman profile image84
    gposchmanposted 3 years ago

I started a little bit before November first, and I am writing and publishing my draft chapters on hubpages. After I finish the first draft of the novel I will pull it from hubpages, but readers will get the opportunity to read the novel for free in rough draft form. I will leave the novel up for a week before I pull it for rewriting.

1. ThompsonPen profile image79
      ThompsonPenposted 3 years agoin reply to this

That's awesome! Well done for taking part! I'm a full time student and having a hard time finding the time, but I'm trying to work on a story that I never completed (or really got past page 10) a couple years ago for NaNoWriMo smile Good luck friend!

2. gposchman profile image84
      gposchmanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

TompsonPen, Thank You.

3. jlpark profile image88
    jlparkposted 3 years ago

Not this year - have an almost full time job (32hrs a week) and a 7.5mth old daughter!

I have been thinking on a story I've got stuck on about a year ago after 80,000 words...might have to pick it up again.

More ideas for novel but no time just yet.

4. Veroniquebee profile image73
    Veroniquebeeposted 3 years ago

I am. Mostly because I need some drive to finish several stories I already was working for, and what is better drive than seeing the deadline?

Of course, it's a bit more of a quantity above quality for the drive, but at least the story will get written, and edited afterwards.

5. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

I might. It depends on whether I can think of anything for it and I have the time.

working