- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing»
- Making Money as a Writer
iWriter Review: How To Earn More Money Quickly
These days, opportunities to earn money online are in abundance. And content writing is one of such many ways. If you have a flair for arranging words in a meaningful manner, you can earn a decent amount of money while staying at home.
There are many websites where you can find online writing jobs. Usually, these websites are known as Content Mills. This hub will provide you with some tips that can help you become successful on such a content mill, which is iWriter.
iWriter is an online platform where the clients (requesters) post their requirements, and writers can choose projects as per their interests. Once you are done with the registration process that hardly takes 2-3 minutes, you can start writing on the topics of your choices. After you have written the article, it goes to the requester for approval. If he/she likes it, your article will be approved . They may ask you to rewrite the article, if the article doesn't meet their expectations. They can reject the article as well. Once the article is approved, you will get the money instantly in your account. Your article waits for three days for the response of the requester. After three days, it gets approved automatically. And you will get the money in your account. You will receive the payment through PayPal only. You should have minimum $20 in your iWriter account to get it transferred in your PayPal account. You can set the auto transaction of your earned money weekly, bi weekly, or monthly.
iWriter has different categories, which have different price bands. You will start as a standard writer, once you get a certain number of reviews and a certain rating, you will be promoted to premium or elite writer. This all depends on your ratings and reviews. Standard writers are paid $1.01 for 150 words, premium writers $2.23, and elite writers get $3.44. The requesters specify the category of writers for their works. Your first priority should be getting good rating and reviews to qualify for premium or elite category. Then, you will be offered more money. iWriter has a fast track program that can help you become a member of elite or premium category. But you have to pay $147 to take part in the assessment process. The detail can be obtained from the website of iWriter.
How to be successful on iWriter in less efforts
If you follow certain things, you can be successful on iWriter. And you can get the status of premium or elite writer quickly.
- You should start with 150 words articles. Requesters can reject your articles if they don't find it suitable for their businesses. Sometimes, they ask writers to rewrite articles. But most of the times, requesters reject the articles. Writing 150 words article require less time. So, you will be able to write more articles, which means more reviews and ratings. And this is what you want.
- Try to write for different clients each time initially when you are writing 150 words articles. It will help you find the requester who appreciates your work and provides you with high ratings and reviews.
- When you are going to write an article for any requester, you should check the approval percentage of the requester. Initially, you should choose the requesters who have a higher approval percentage. This will increase the probability of approval.
- When your article is accepted, you should message the requester for the feedback. Be precise in asking for a rating. The more high rating you have, the more chance you will have to become elite or premium writer.
- If one requester is satisfied with your work and he has rated you 5, you should try to write more for him. Your prime objective should be getting higher rating and more reviews so that you can be premium or elite writer.
If you follow these tips, you will be able to get the status of elite or premium writer quickly without spending $147 for the fast track program. And this will catapult your earnings.