Idea Generator for Love, Dating and Relationship Writers - 86 Topic Suggestions
Need Some Topic Ideas?
This morning, I was stumped for a topic. I wanted to take a crack at an article using an angle that I hadn't written before, so off I went in search of an idea generator online. I found a few blogs and sites that talked about idea generators but they generally pointed me to the same two sites. One issued only one word everytime you clicked a button. The other posed questions meant to stimulate feelings or memories. I'm sure both are probably good but they weren't helping me.
Later on, I came upon another site that contained photos for you to look at and feel inspired by but again, it just wasn't working for what I was trying to do. In fact, I still have not clearly formed my plan of attack on the article, although I did manage to come up with a few potential slants on my own.
Anyway, don't ask me why but as I was lamenting the lack of technology to make the whole thing simpler for me, random titles just started popping into my head, starting with number one on the list - The Things We Do for Love. Rather than fight it, I just let the ideas, one after the other, roll from my head to the keyboard until, as you can see, I ended up with eight-six.
As I am not likely to ever use any of these topics, figured that I'd place them here, on the off chance that they're useful to somebody. So go ahead, help yourself if you like. If nothing else, perhaps one of these will send your imagination off to bring you back a killer title and topic of your own.
Idea Generator for Love, Dating, Relationship Writers
Here is the list of 86 ideas, free for the taking. Help yourself.
1. The Things We Do for Love
2. First Date Fundamentals
3. Best Daytime Dates
4. How to Include Your Kids in Your New Relationship
5. How to Move from Dating to an Exclusive Relationship
6. How to Straighten Out a Love Triangle
7. Top Ten Best Places to Propose
8. How to Let Someone Down Gently
9. Should You Stay or Should You Go?
10. You Love Him but....
11. How to Know That He/She is THE ONE
12. How to End a Bad Date Fast
13. When Your Online Date Looks Nothing Like Their Picture
14. Worst Breakup Techniques
15. Five (Ten) Ways to Make Sure You Don’t Get a Second Date
16. Proper Phone Number Etiquette (man gives woman his and gives her the option to call?)
17. Safe Dating Forums for the Scared and Lonely
18. Why Specialized Dating Sites Are Important (or highlight each in its own article, there are tons)
19. You Love Him but Your Teen Hates Him
20. You Love Him, He Hates Your Kids
21. Five Warning Signs That Spell Trouble for Your Relationship
22. How to Ask for a Second Date
23. Rule of Thumb for Calling After a First or Second Date
24. How to Blend Two Families Into One (Happy) One
25. How to Tell She’s Ready for Your Proposal
26. His Ex is a Psycho Nightmare: Is it worth staying?
27. How to Get Rid of Cling-ons
28. When Does Sexy Cross the Line to Slutty
29. Sexy vs Slutty (Clothing, Dates, Behaviour)
30. What Kind of Vibes Are You Sending Your Dates?
31. Online Dating Success Stories
32. Online Dating Horror Stories
33. How to Get Friends and Family to Butt Out of Your Relationship
34. How to Improve Your First Impression Image for a Date
35. How to Work Up Your Courage to Ask Her Out
36. Best Ever Adventure Dates
37. Most Romantic/Fun/Intense Dating Locations/Ideas/Suggestions
38. Dating Safety Tips
39. How to Argue Without Crossing the Line
40. Tips to Improve Your Kissing Technique
41. Holding Hands – What You Should Know (speak of sweaty hands, etc.?)
42. Introduce Her to Your Inner Don Juan
43. You Thought He Wanted a Relationship but He Was Just After Sex
44. How to Mend a Broken Heart
45. Your First Vacation Together as a Couple
46. Dealing with In-Laws Who Hate You
47. He/She Left You AGAIN
48. How Breakups Affect Your Kids
49. Seduction Techniques for Shy People
50. Best/Worst Aspects of Speed Dating
51. The Pros and Cons of Dating Someone from Church/Work
52. How to Be a Hit With His/Her Parents
53. Bonding with Your New In-Laws
54. How to Recover After a Girlfriend/Boyfriend Dies
55. How to Have Sex with Kids in the House and Not Get Caught
56. What is the Three Date Rule, Anyway?
57. How to Handle Abuse in a Dating Relationship
58. How to Make Her Notice Your Strengths and Ignore Your Weaknesses (bald, beer belly, etc.)
59. Make Your Body Talk – How to Properly Use Body Language to Get What You Want
60. How to Read Your Date’s Body Language – Do the Words Match the Message the Body is Sending?
61. How to Handle Jealousy
62. Is Your Date Just Distraught or Truly Psycho
63. The Most Important Weapon in a Woman’s Love Arsenal
64. How to Tell If You’re Ready to Start Dating Again
65. Cheap Dating Ideas that Don’t Make You Look Like a Tightwad
66. Planned Spontaneity – Make Her Think You Just Had a Flash of Brilliance
67. Ten Things You Can Do to Surprise Her Today/This Week
68. What to Do When You Aren’t the Only One Eyeing Her from Across the Room
69. How to Handle Rejection when Asking for a Date
70. When a Friend Lowers His/Her Dating Standards – How to Help
71. How to Get the Women to Come to You
72. Top Ten Relationship Issues to Watch For
73. Want a Second Date? How to Find Out What You Need to Know to Make the Decision
74. Pining for a Lost Relationship – Bad for So Many Reasons
75. Understanding and Avoiding the Rebound Relationship
76. How to End a Blind Date Before the Date is Over
77. How to Stop Friends from Setting You Up
78. Too Much too Soon?
79. She’s Leaving Stuff at My Place and I Don’t Like It!
80. Managing Meddlers
81. Pros and Cons of Professional Dating Services
82. Products to Help You Prepare for that First Date
83. Be Manly Without Being Macho
84. He’s Suggesting Things I Don’t Like and I’m Worried
85. When Good Dates Turn Bad
86. Dating Q & A: You can get a lot of topic mileage by discussing one issue per day about any three of the topics – love, dating, relationships. They are all related and interwine
That Was My Shot at an Idea Generator, Accidental Though It Was
Well, there you have it. Hope there was something helpful for you here in this list. Like I mentioned earlier, even if none of the titles or topics are perfect for you, they may help a light bulb of inspiration go off as you write your articles or blog posts.
Best of luck and happy writing!
© 2011 Herald Daily