- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Books & Novels»
- Romance Novels
my favourite top 5 historical romance book writers
oh...those beautiful writers
Following up on my previous hub, I thougth why not follow up with my top all time favourite historical writers. You know writers who knows what they are writing about and writes with passion and story so rich and captivating that you just cant put down the book. Plus, thank god, most of these books have nice cover for reading in the public. No need to cover them.:)
1. Judith McNaught - She will always top my list of under my favourite historical romance writer. Sadly, she wrote wrote only a handful of novels and that is why I think she is my favourite. You know less is more...sort of thing. Though she has written few contemporary romance novel but it is not good as her historical romance. The best of her novel is Whitney, My Love and Kingdom of Dreams.
2. Jude Deveraux - She is another entertaining writer and I like to read her books over others. Her first I read we Knight in Shining Armor and that got me hooked. So, I have read most of her books and though some are just ok, they are still better than most that is coming up. Seriousely!!
3. Julia Garwood - Her books runs on almost similar theme and they are not that thick. I like them thick and juicy. But if there is no alternative I rather pick her book for reading.
4. Lisa Kleypas -Well, I like her writing style but I dont like her contemporary ones.
Now, I am sure there are others who are equally better if not far better than the above mentioned writers. However, I am yet to come across them and also my list is entirely based on the avilabilty of books around here. So feel free to post your top 5 and lets compare!!!