My next 20 or so Things to Write About List
AKA Things I'm interested in
I keep on getting ideas to make hubs about and needed a place to write them down, so I thought, why not use the format that were used by the Squids on Squidoo giving us Quest Idea Lists and do the same for myself!
So this is my Hub-o-Graphy. I will update the Hubs Completed with the Links to them and they will be sorted according to Categories or Sections. I did it in such a way as to visualise my personality and interests so this will double as a sort of an About Me as well!
Hopefully this will also serve as an Idea Generator for other Hubbers , so have fun and make your own!
A place to play! Yay!
The photo is of Martin Hill's Half Stone Circle from his Calender - See link below and my Hub on Land Art.
Martin Hill's Stunning Calender - on Land Art
....is on my Wish List!
I love Land Art and this Calender shows the Essence of what this Natural form of art is all about.
Health the Natural Way - I'm a Natural Health Practitioner
Photo: Marlene McPherson (c)
Natural Health Topics
- How to Cope with Hot Flushes Naturally
- Hip Alignment - Why it is so important
- Posture is the Base for Everything in your Body!
- Hand Problems from Strain? Sort your Neck!
- 3 Natural Strategies to Sort your Migraines for Good!
Martial Arts - I'm a full-time professional teacher
Martial Arts Topics - Karate, Tai Chi Chuan and Chi Kung
- Why Repetition in Martial Arts is important (for Beginners and Advanced Students)
- How Karate saved my Life
- 5 Things to Focus on During a Martial Arts Class
- Why Breathing is Vital when doing Tai Chi or Chi Kung
- Why a Body-Mind Exercise like Tai Chi is Way Better for you
Digital Scrapbooking - My Latest Hobby
- About MarleMac - Closet Scrapbooker Extraordinaire!
- Some Great Photo Editing Android Apps for your Cell Phone or Tablet
- Use Kazillions of Photos to make a Picture - the Wonder of Collage
Life Journalling - Great Stuff that Happened to me
Photo: Marlene McPherson (c)
Stuff that Happened to Me List - Life Journal
- 15 Things my Husband did for me on our 15th Anniversary
Great Stuff I've Come across - Things, Photos, Sites, Blogs, etc.
I Love Reading Fantasy, watching Animated and Fantasy Movies, and Photography.
I have a Tablet which I recently won in an online website's competition and have since discovered Android Apps! Awesome!
Review List - Books, Movies, etc.
- Diana Cooper - 2012 and Beyond
- The Multi-Layered Entertainment of Animated Movies
- I Love Fantasy - What type of Books do You like to Read?
- Tangled Movie Review - Done in response to a Quest...and got chosen for Review of the Day! Yay! One Purple Trophy!
- Fairy Ring Music Review - Also done in response to a Music Club Quest...and was then listed No. 14 (!!!) on the Best of Music List! *jawdrop*
I'm a Gypsy! - I Love Travelling
and experiencing new places. The drive is as important as the destination and I love stopping and just looking when I see something (having a husband driving makes this akward, he doesn't like stopping when he's GOING somewhere!)
I love textures and visual stimulation and nature photography - my screensaver is made up of photos collected through the years, but I love taking them myself when given the opportunity!
Photo by Marlene McPherson (c)
Places I've Been List
- I Swam with Penguins
- Seeing the world from a Table Mountain Top
- My Best High Tea Destination in Cape Town so far
- My Bucket List of Places to Still See
I would love to know if you had an inspiring thought whilst browsing this list, or thought of something you would like to add to your own list.
Leave me a note, appreciate it!