- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing
SMS that can make your day #4
Life is full of..."EVERYTHING!"
Here's another batch (after the 3 previous sets) of some inspiring messages I received via cellular phone.
Hope it will make you smile too! Stay HAPPY and be LIVELY! ^_^
- Hold people like it's the last time you'll ever see them. And when they go, don't make reasons for them to stay, make reasons for them to return.
- A strong and positive attitude creates more miracles in life. Positive thinking is not about expecting the best to happen...it is about accepting that whatever happens will be the best..
- Sometimes you wish not to wake up anymore because of your problems but did you ever think, that there is someone who wants to wake up everyday just to have the chance to see you once more?
- You may not get a perfect life. Anyway, who does? But you can work towards having a happy life... starting with things that make you happy. Subtract all the negative forces in your life and make room for more POSITIVITY. And that's a good START.
- A sense of purpose is the best driving force to LIVE because when you have a reason to live.You will never have a reason to QUIT..
- Life is a constant battle, it's up to you on how you will fight or surrender, the most important thing there- is the courage and effort you did to win it. To GOD, be all the glory and praise.
- Life is pretty simple. If you ask for apple and you get lemons, make lemonade. If you are on your way out and it starts to rain. At least you don't have to water the plants. It's a matter of seeing things in perspective. The benefits may not be immediate or obvious but take it easy! If today you're picking the grapes, tomorrow you'll be drinking wine. You will eventually reap what you've planted. It's just a matter of time.
- When we are under the weight of stress and hardship, we may wonder whether our Lord who engineered us has miscalculated our personal "tensile strength". We are certain that we are going to collapse under the weight of trials, but our designer knows exactly what we can handle by His grace. God may permit a load, but He never permits an overload.
- The kindness you give isn't always the same thing you get in return. Sometimes, it's more; sometimes it's less; worst, sometimes you get none at all. But remember, God said, "the one who willingly gives is always more blessed than the one who receives.
- The purpose of your time on earth is not primarily about acquiring possessions, attaining status, achieving success or even experiencing happiness. Those are secondary issues. Life is all about love- with God and with other people. You may succeed in many areas, but if you fail to learn how to love God and love others, you have missed the reason why God created you.
- Life's challenges comes in 3 broad categories: easy, difficult and impossible. Those who take the EASY, have a safe and boring life. Those who take the DIFFICULT are tough and have a sense of fulfillment...but those who take the IMPOSSIBLE, inspires other that it can be done if we have faith. Our Faith will tell us that, with Him no challenges is too hard that cannot be won and accomplished.
- Be thankful that sunrises and sunsets are free, or else we couldn't afford them. Be thankful for mistakes because they teach us valuable lessons. Be thankful for stress so that we can be reminded to relax and balance our life. Have a thousand and one reasons to be thankful!
- It's amazing to realize that living in simplicity gives true contentment. We go as we come to this world. In the end, nothing is ours to keep. So let's share what we have- smiles, hugs, good words, time, love...
Love more. Hate never. Ignore critics. Enjoy life!
- Inspirational Text Messages 3
Here's another set of SMS received from those thoughtful people. I just want to share it with you... 1. Finding love is like finding shoes. People sought the good looking ones but they end up choosing the one they feel comfortable with. 2....
- Mood Changing Text Messages 2
There might be lots of inspirational quotes or things we know but sometimes we tend to forget and just carried away with the ups and downs of life. As part of my previous hub
- Text quotes that could make you think
sharing great messages...