The Free Word Game for Writers: Word 2 - Therapy
Definitions of therapy.
- See the definition of therapy at Dictionary.com.
Dictionary.com is a free online dictionary that has a definition of therapy.
- Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary has the definition of therapy too.
I put it here for your convenience. Go there if you'd like to read what MW has to say about therapy.
Word 2: Therapy
Welcome to this therapeutic writing game! :)
This hub is the second in the series of free word games for writers. If this is your first time playing this game and you haven't completed the first game yet, go here first. Then come back and play this one.
Okay, okay. You don't have to do the first one first... I give in. Start with this game and then work your way back to the first one. :)
How does this work?
Well, I've chosen therapy as the word of the hub. Now you get to choose a type of therapy and then write five sentences about it. Try to only write about one type of therapy per post. What if you want to write about more than one type of therapy? You can! Simply write five sentences about each and place them in separate posts.
As with the last game, maybe one day I'll be able to have a winner and prizes (maybe in the year 2025.) But for now, just have fun writing and let this hub be your own writing therapy , of sorts. :D
Here are three examples. However... when you do yours, don't let my imagination limit your imagination!
Example 1: Massage Therapy
- Treating yourself to a massage therapy session is a fantastic way to pamper yourself.
- Are you long overdue for a therapeutic massage treatment?
- You can visit massagetherapy.com to find out more on how to become a Massage Therapist.
- Find a massage therapist near you at the American Massage Therapy Association website.
- More information about massage therapy is available at Wikipedia.
Example 2: Chemotherapy
- My Grandmother had Leukemia and underwent radiation and chemotherapy.
- Chemotherapy helps to treat people with cancer by killing the bad (and good) cells in the body that multiply quickly.
- Prior to having Leukemia, my Grandmother also had breast cancer and was given breast cancer chemotherapy drugs.
- Chemo is another way that you can refer to chemotherapy.
- If you'd like to know more about chemotherapy, the National Cancer Institute is an excellent source of cancer-related information.
Example 3: Physical Therapy
- After the car accident, Jennifer had to undergo physical therapy for six months.
- Paul was lucky to find a physical therapy job in such a small town.
- The physical therapists that helped to treat Duane did excellent work.
- Are you look to find an online physical therapy degree?
- For more information on physical therapy clinics in New York, YellowPages.com is a great source.