Democracy For Africa
Great citizens and friends of our land
This is the great great tale of Democracy
I stand here today
With joy in my heart and laughter on my face
This land has battled
Oh! Yes! we have fought
Both night and day
This land wish we now sit and merry
This land where we now live without fear
Once upon a time, It wasn't so!
There where times when we couldn't sleep with our eyes closed
Times when we couldn't walk one street twice
Times when for fear we could not complain
Agony Suffering and Oppression
This land was once ruled.
Where do I start! How do I end!
Is it our children that was turned to slaves
Our young maidens whom where raped
Is it our food and property that for fear we could not keep
Or the torture our fore-fathers got trying to make this land Green
Our mother's wept till their tears seized
No home No food No peace
Our Land was like chickens without their mother's loving wings
This great tale can be forever told
But no today
Our fore-fathers pain was not in vain
Kudos! to our leaders and great patriots
To you great citizens and friends of our land
Who stood and fought for a day as this
"Joy and absolute peace"
Who stood and fought for democracy
People of our land
Raise your glasses and let us toast!
To Freedom .. Peace and Unity
Let us toast to democracy
Free Like An Eagle
- I read a quote once..
- Every words hit me straight to my heart
- It was the truth made crystal clear
- "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"..
- There is nothing as ignorant bliss
- You either stand to fight
- Or die a coward
- Either way your story will be told
- You can either be that fool
- Or that man that History humble in His feet..
- For every Glory ... There is a challenging Story..