10 things not to forget while using ,buying purchasing soft water softener systems for hard water- bruner
water softener system
10 things not to forget in water softener
Converting hard water to consumable soft water, water softener's are used. Hard water is being called so because of water contains minerals such as calcium and magnesium. It is not good for both domestic and industrial uses.It causes clogs and scales in pipe's inside walls affects flow of water and if it is used for hot water purposes , it consumes more heat .The following points are helpful to control the hard water and convert into consumable soft water.
Besides soft water is can be tested just by using soap. With soft water you may get good amount of lather, whereas in hard water you can't expect the same.
10 things not to forget while using water softener
1. water softener are being used for hard water to soft water convertion.
2. water softener contains ion - exchange resin. sodium ions replaced by magnesium and calcium ions.
3. Once in a month we must be regenerating the ion exchange resins with sodium salts solution. This may vary depends on volume of water discharged through softener.
4. It is not advisable to use hot water pass through softener. Below 60 c temperature is o.k.
5. Always advisable to check and get the report from authorised agencies about the hardness of the water , even you are using the softener. For industrial purposes it is a must to test the water everyday basis.
6. Size of the water softener is based on the hardness of water. It may vary place to place. Better test to water before buying a water softener. And get the advice of professional consultant before buying water sofening plant.
7. Taste of water will change with water softening because of the presence of sodium ions. There is recommended level of sodium ions in drinking water. Please check the recommended level of sodium ions in drinking through government bodies or through consultant to avoid any problems in future.
8. Water softener should be choosen based on present and future requirements. Changing of water softener is costly because of ion exchange resins it contains.
9. Buy always branded and government body certified water softener . Cost may be little higher. But is worth to invest in risk free equipment.
10. Last but not least , Keep all the details including manual and purchased date and year for claiming warranty in case of defects and problems arise.