- Home Improvement
5 Benefits of Fiber Cement Siding
Replacing or Adding the Siding Of Your Home: With Style and Class
Do you want to improve the appearance of your home? Improving the exterior look of your home would definitely catch the eye of your neighbors or of anyone passing by your lot. Most homeowners when it is time to replace the vinyl siding or wood shingles would consider just newer vinyl siding. Fiber Cement Siding has been the craze for the past couple of years affording homeowners a more durable solution that in the long run will more of their packet change…well, in their pockets.
What is a Fiber Cement Siding?
- It is a building material which is a combination of cement, sand, and cellulous fibers.
- It is used as an exterior cover for buildings or residential homes as an alternative to vinyl siding.
- Fiber Cement Siding imitate the appearance of wooden siding, clapboard and shingles.
If you want a certain look of cedar wood shingles for your wall but wish to avoid the splitting and cracking and annual paint job they require, you can always go for shingle siding panels made from fiber cement. Wood sidings are usually susceptible to fire and subject to Mother Nature’s wrath. So if you are looking for an economical alternative that offers durability and protection from the elements, let’s consider why siding contractors agree that fiber cement is a good option.
What are the 5 benefits you can get from Fiber Cement Sidings?
- The Design Versatility. There are a lot of different textures you can choose when purchasing fiber cement sidings. You can also do color matching for your satisfaction. Aside from its appearance, it also comes in different shapes and sizes.
- Dimensional Tolerances and Stability. You can count on the products quality and dimensional stability. It holds a class A fire rating and the color and texture does not easily warp or fade.
- Warranty benefits. Fiber Cement Sidings can maintain the freshness of its paint in an expected average of 7 to 15 years.
- Painting. Fiber Cement Sidings are often primed in the factory before the purchase. Most Once installed, the fiber siding is them protected against moisture penetration with a final coat of exterior paint. Installed Cost.
- The cost for installation of Fiber Sidings is less expensive than installation for natural stone, cedar, wood siding, and hardboard siding.
Fiber cement siding installation is designed for easy installation and often takes your contractor less time to install these products at an amount that suits your budget. Aside from the many advantages you can get from fiber cement sidings, house siding in Bucks County can also be vinyl or wood shingles. There are many vinyl siding contractors in Bucks County but only a small few that are trained to install James Hardie Fiber Cement siding. When selecting Hardi board for homes in Newtown you can take advantage of the Colorplus technology to get the look you want. Installing fiber cement siding on your home not only makes it look more elegant but it also increases the resale value if ever you come to a point of selling your house.