5 Essential Amenities to Look for in a Luxury Thailand Apartment
Knowing What Amenities to Search for Will Ease the Apartment Hunting Process in Thailand
A nice view and prime location near the beach are two main things a property hunter will search for when leasing a luxury Thailand apartment, or even buying one. Although these things definitely contribute to the overall experience spent on an island like Phuket, they are not the only things you should be thinking about.
Before we delve into the main amenities that will improve your time spent on Thailand's biggest island, have you thought about the attractions and landmarks you could be discovering if you book a holiday rental in Phuket?
The Big White Buddha, Phuket Aquapark, Windmill Viewpoint and Bangla Road are just a few points of interest located around the majestic paradise. Some other attractions that can be found on the sun-soaked archipelago include Phuket Old Town, Ao Phang Nga National Park and the Fantasea Show, which sees elephants dancing on stage!
Did you know that a holiday can relieve stress?
Enhance the Experience with These Apartment Amenities
Below are five Phuket apartment amenities to look out for ahead of arranging that all-important viewing.
- Ventilation - When renting a luxury Thailand apartment, ventilation is essential for enhancing air quality. A breath of fresh air is guaranteed when you lease condos or villas through a trusted real estate agent who sells properties that are designed with large windows. Over-sized windows will welcome ventilation and air, without compromising privacy.
- Parking Space - Whether you will be driving a motorbike, scooter or car when staying at luxury apartments in Phuket with a pool, you should be on the lookout for a parking space. After all, you don't want to upset the neighbors by parking on their territory, do you?
- Maintenance - Your time spent on the island of Phuket should be stress-free and that means not having to worry about maintaining the space. A reliable maintenance team will clean and repair any amenities (should they need fixing) when you move into a plush property.
- Security Provision - Anyone who rents a luxury Thailand apartment with a pool should feel safe at all times. On that note, it is essential that you lease a space with top-notch security features, such as CCTV monitoring, gates, locks, etc.
- Kitchen - Although eating out at one of the many restaurants in Phuket will be pleasurable, there may come a time when you want to take on the role of chef and prepare an authentic Thai meal with fresh market-bought ingredients. This is possible when you stay at apartments in Phuket with gourmet kitchens and cooking facilities. Simply stock up on fresh ingredients from the local market and get cooking!