Professional carpet cleaning & carpet care Hints & tips from an Australian guy
Color restoring a carpet before
Useful Carpet Cleaning Tips saving you...
Carpet Cleaning Tips from people just like you...Tip 1 Make sure that you get a deep cleaning of the carpet as often as it is needed. To achieve a clean carpet, you'll need to have it cleaned by a professional or you'll need to use a deep cleaning machine. There are advantages and disadvantages to this method, although a thorough cleaning is needed every six months or so. Tip 2 Keep your eye out for spills and take care of them in a quick manner to keep your carpet clean. Simply using water on a spill will help most of them. If that doesn't work, simply expand your search. You'll find several products out there on the market that can help you get rid of spills quick. The products range in use and can be helpful when matching them with the different types of spills. You can also use a mixture of water and vinegar to help you keep stains out. By taking immediate action you can prevent spills from becoming stains that leave you with a dirty and messy carpet. Tip 3 A clean carpet is a carpet that has been taken care of very well. You should always take the time to vacuum your carpet often and make sure you do a good job. This means going over the floor in several directions to allow the vaccum time to pick up all it can. High quality vacuums are the best choice, as they get up the most debris. Tip 4 The proper use of entrance will greatly help to clean off people's shoes and keep most of the tracked soils off the surface of the carpet. You should always use entrance mats outside of your doors and make sure that anyone who enters your home use the mats to help get debris and dirt off of their shoes before they enter. You can also take off your shoes and request that guests do the same, prior to entering your home. Around 80% of the soils that enter a building or home are dry. The remaining 20% are greases, oils, and starches. The dry soil types are easily removed by vacuuming. As long as they are removed on a daily basis, it will help to minimize the damage to the carpet. Maintaining and keeping a clean carpet is more than just healthy, as it can also help to prolong the life of the carpet. If you have just laid the carpet, you are already aware of the expenses involved with doing so. Even if you haven't had this done, you probably know the benefits of keeping a clean carpet. A clean carpet will add value to the home if it is maintained well. It will also help to keep the home free from odors as well. Also, it will help to make a comfortable living area for your friends and your family.
Hints & tips for the best carpet cleaning & maintenance
Carpet Cleaning general information.
Although vacuum cleaning can remove a majority of the dry soil, it is also necessary to clean your carpet on a frequent basis. This is to try to remove the oily, sticky soil that builds up in the pile. It will also help to remove odors and dirt that is tracked in from various areas including outside as a result of walking through anything and everything.
If you can clean the carpet before it becomes too bad, the cleaning chore will be easier to do, A LOT LESS EXPENSIVE and a lot more successful. There is a myth that is totally false, which states that cleaning the carpet before it is necessary will get it dirtier faster. The carpet with the typical household should be cleaned every 6- 12 or sometimes even 18 months depending on the number of people living there and the amount of traffic that walks on the carpet.
The choice of the right vacuum is just as important as it is your everyday defence against the dirt monster. Often, if not cleaned regularly vacuums will leave residues behind, which will transfer soils from one room to another and or promote re-soiling and basically defeat the whole purpose of using a carpet cleaner or even general household cleaning such as mopping.
Professional carpet cleaners
It is in your best interest to use professional carpet cleaners simply because their experience will enable them to do a much better job than you can do yourself. The equipment they use has more extraction power than the units available to you, and the carpet will usually dry faster as well. Professional carpet cleaners should know the cleaning agents to use, and they most times know the differences in carpet construction and fibers and therefore the best way to clean carpets.
Doing it yourself
If you have made the decision to rent a steam cleaning machine and do the job yourself, you should check on several systems before you make a selection. Most of the units available for rent don't clean well enough and may end up damaging your carpet. Therefore, you should always consider the following:
- Several rental companies offer cleaning equipment that is similar to what the professionals use however usually inferior. The equipment should have enough vacuum power to allow the carpet to dry within 12 hours of cleaning. If your wanting a decent job, we have found more often than not, you should almost always avoid rental units found in retail and grocery stores as they are very hard labour and don't usually have the power to extract the cleaning solution from the carpet fast enough. This can actually damage the carpet due to over wetting causing mould, staining and smells.
- Make sure you avoid over wetting the carpet. Any prolonged dampness can lead to mildew growth and bacteria in the carpet, or cause a seperation of the backing. A wet carpet that stays this way for longer than 24 hours can develop problems (including bad smells, browning and the like). You can control this by using proper equipment and the right training.
- Sometimes Carpets that have stain resistant treatments have to be cleaned with products that are formulated for the very purpose, to not remove these treatments, or the stain resistance will be impaired and the warranty will be voided. ausis.info recommend you never use cleaning or spotting solutions that contain bleaches as they can mess up the color of the carpet. If you do bleach your carpet ausis.info can provide kits or fix the problem themselves in many cases or one of the worldwide agents, using their colour restoration specialist teams.
- Never use any silicone based treatments on the carpet, this will become either really slippery or sticky.
- You can help to reduce the drying time by using several fans to move the air around the carpet. You can use a dehumidifier as well, as it will pull moisture from the air.
The water extraction system is highly recommended, as it considered to be one of the best methods for carpet cleaning. Sometimes known as steam cleaning, the process consists of spraying a mixture of water and detergent into the pile, dissolving the soil, grease & other matter then recovering the water and soil with a powerful vacuum that puts it into a holding tank.
You can use a carpet cleaning system that utilises a truck mount unit (as shown) which are limited to mostly ground level work or a portable truck mount unit carpet cleaning system (as shown) which can usually go anywhere just about. This method is easily one of the best, it is sometimes ideal for heavy soiled carpets however this is dependant on the operator "NOT THE QUALIFICATIONS" who just many a time floods the carpet due to the lack of suction or uses the wrong solutions to clean with.
Australian Useful carpet resources
professional australian solutions services info Tips and hints
carpet dyeing experts professional australian fabrics carpets resources
More professional australian solutions services info Tips and hints About Carpet Dyes Service Information, Carpet dyeing, re colouring and carpet dyes:
* Your Problems will be Solved by those who give you the most useful solutions & tools for your needs
* Those who have a motto that is honesty in being safe than sorry. Who don't waste YOUR hard earned money so would rather not do a risky job.
* Who work for the love of the job even though the money is good. Because a job well done is better satisfaction to them.
* Those who use more than 3 different dyeing methods.
* Get work done by those who are TRUE colour restoration experts to ensure you get the best job
* Get work done by those who give an honest informative look at Carpet Dyes and Carpet Dyeing includes info the carpet dyeing process to help in your choice to dye your carpets.
* Get work done by those who are Offering a near complete carpet care system including Carpet Dyes for home or the professional, carpet dyeing, carpet cleaning, Carpet and Fabric Protection, stain removalist, colour restoration, pest control that works, colour restoration specialist and other solutions.