Best Quality Fire Ladders For Home
The Importance Of Fire Ladders For Your Home
It's important to know that every multi-story home must have a fire ladder. The best defense you can prepare for you and your family is to make sure that you're safe anywhere, most especially in your own home. The moment the fire started, it can spread easily and quickly. Just like that, in a blink of an eye, a fire can burn down a house and take lives.
The fact is there are various essential home emergency accessories you can own to prevent this and ensure that you are well-prepared for any fire situation. It can be fire extinguishers, -smoke detectors, -sprinkler system and -toxic gas detectors. Also, one of the most important elements for fire safety is an effective evacuation plan. Remember, that a timely escape from a burning house or building is a matter of life and death. But how can you get out if you are on the second floor or at the upper level of your home or of an apartment building? What if the staircase is blocked or on fire and that you do not have any idea where the fire has come from and has spread to?
This is the reason why a fire escape ladder is a requirement for every multi-level home. It doesn't mean that you have to get an expensive fire ladder but you must consider the one that is reliable, sturdy, and easy-to-use. Owning the best quality fire ladders for your home is a-must-have for fire safety, most importantly considered, if you have children in your home.
You can choose from the different types of fire emergency ladders. There are fixed-structure fire escape ladders, - chain and rung, - collapsible and - retractable fire escape or the permanent exterior and interior fire ladders.
The Vital Features For A Good Quality Fire Ladder
- It must hold the weight of each and every person in your household.
- Make sure it fits through your fire escape windowsill.
- The length of the ladder should reach the ground from the window where the escape ladder is attached.
- It must be easy-to-use and can quickly be deployed in times of emergency.
Also, it can greatly help to check the customer's reviews first before acquiring a fire escape ladder, ask someone who already own one and make sure to practice using the fire ladder multiple times to confidently know how to actually use it in case a fire accidentally occurs.
In line with this, here is the compilation of best quality fire ladders according to customers' reviews. Feel free to appraise them before owning your own fire escape ladder.
Fire Safety Poll
Do you own a fire escape ladder in your home?
First Alert EL52-2 Two-Story 14-Foot Escape Ladder
- Have a peace of mind with this First Alert fire escape ladder.
- It is proven durable and easy-to-use.
- Tested by (ASTM) - American Society for Testing and Materials standards.
- Other ladders are only for one-time use but this First Alert escape ladder is not.
- Readily available for practice anytime.
See product details below:
Best Quality Fire Escape Ladders
ResQLadder FL25 Three-Story Portable Emergency Escape Ladder
- A well-made Fire Emergency Escape Ladder.
- It is ideal for 3-story homes and apartments.
- Fits window sills up to 10 inches wide.
- It can hold up to over 1,000 pounds.
- It is easily used and can be deployed.
See product details below:
ResQLadder FL25 Portable Emergency Escape Ladders
Kidde KL-2S Two-Story Fire Escape Ladder with Anti-Slip Rungs
- A 3.8 out of 5 stars rating from 160 customers' purchases
- Most customer's are satisfied with this fire ladder
- But it could help to know that this is for one-time use only
Fire Safety Tips For Home & Apartments
It's helpful to remember that "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure", why not own an emergency fire ladder now? Who knows, this fire escape device can someday save a precious life!