Breville Smart Grinder-Great Coffee Quick
Are you a coffee connoisseur? If so, then you will understand the statement that starting the day with a pot of coffee brewed with freshly ground beans makes for a great day.
Of course to achieve that you need a good coffee grinder, the Breville Smart Grinder is a great choice.
It features twenty-five Grind settings so you can get that perfect grind from fine to course, all depending on the flavor you want to achieve. Here is a guide on the basic grinds to explain why it makes a difference:
- Turkish- which most inexpensive grinders are unable to achieve. It is powdered almost like flour.
- Extra fine - Not quite powdered yet still finer than sugar. Grains will still be discernible to the touch.
- Fine- Slightly finer than granular sugar or table salt and smoother to the touch.
- Medium – More like a course sand, gritty and granular.
- Course- This grind could be compared to a heavy grained Sea salt, even a little chunky. It has very distinct particles of coffee beans.
Now we understand a little about different types of grinds, you will be pleased to know that the Breville Grinder also will calibrate each dose every time a different grind setting is chosen, so you end up with a perfect cup every time.
You also have grind amount options for French press, drip coffee, percolator, and espresso. So no matter what you are in the mood for, you can have it all with this amazing grinder.
In comparison to other burr grinders, the Smart Grinder's biggest selling point is its highly customizable interface. Rotate the wheel to set the machine to any of 25 settings from course to fine grinds
Features of Breville Smart Grinder
- Backlit LCD Screen clearly shows grind setting, number of cups or shots and customized grind amount.
- 25 Grind Settings for french press, drip, percolator, and espresso coffee.
- Auto dosing system calibrates each adjusted dose
- Bean Hopper with air tight lid and locking system for easy removal storage and transfer of coffee beans.
- Accessories include two portafilter cradles, grind contanier and conical burr cleaning brush
Tips for improving the flavor or freshness of your coffee include buying good quality coffee beans and of course a coffee grinder that offers various settings for maximum flavor.
There are cheaper models available but remember this is not something you want the cheapest model in if you want it to last past one or two bags of coffee beans.
Another feature you want to look for is bean storage for added convenience. Although with the Breville Smart Grinder, you should not need the storage since it automatically dispenses the right quantity.
You should also like the fact that the grinder shuts itself off automatically when not in use but it keeps all of your settings until the next usage.
So if you are truly love the taste of freshly brewed coffee from your own coffee beans, this is a must have. The Breville Smart Grinder also makes a great gift idea for the coffee lover in your life.