The Best Carpet Spot Cleaning Machine : Bissell SpotBot Pet Review
Let me first say, that I am a true Bissell SpotBot owner. I bought this product with a 3 month old puppy and a 11 month old little girl. I have never regretted a single moment of owning this carpet cleaning machine.
This machine took away so much of the stress and time-consumption of having a puppy and a baby.
Who Needs the Bissell SpotBot
This carpet cleaning machine is perfect for homeowners, renter and auto owners who have messy kids or pets. It is a quick and easy way to clean up stains and spills. However, I would not recommend this product if you are looking for a whole house carpet cleaner or to clean everyday, all over wear and tear to carpets. This product works best for those who need to maintain an overall clean carpet by getting rid of dirty spots and stains.
Bissell SpotBot Specifications (Specs)
- 1 year limited warranty
- Removes up to 99% of odor causing bacteria (when used with Pet Stain & Odor removing formula)
- Hand-free with pre-set cycles
- Cleans carpet fibers from the bottom up with Deep Reach Technology
- Unique spiral brushing
- 32oz dirty tank capacity
- Hands-free mode cleans a 7in. diameter circle
- 16 foot power cord
- Carrying handle
- Comes with Oxy Gen2® and 2X Pet Stain and Odor Formula for Portables
Assembly, Setup & Use
- Remove from box
- Remove cleaning solution container
- Unscrew cap
- Fill to line with water (Based on everyday cleaning or set in stain option)
- Fill to line with solution (Based on everyday cleaning or set in stain option)
- Replace cap
- Replace cleaning solution container
- Plug in
- Press desired cleaning cycle button
- Hands-free: place on stain and walk away, it will beep when it's done
- Hand-held: remove attachment, press button to spray solution on stain, let sit for a few seconds, scrub and suction at the same time
Watch the Bissell SpotBot in Action
Bissell SpotBot Uses
- Carpet in home. Just put the machine on the stain and walk away.
- Furniture upholstery. Did your friend spill her red wine on your couch? It's not big deal with the SpotBot.
- Vehicle upholstery. The long cord and hose make it so easy to use the SpotBot to detail your car instead of having to pay someone else to do it.
- Mattresses. You brought the baby into bed with you this morning and she spit up everywhere? It's OK, I've got a SpotBot!
- Any item with stains that cannot be put in a washing machine. For example, my daughter has a pack n play that we use for her bed when we go on vacations. Most recently, her diaper overflowed at night and we had a new pee-pee stain on it. When we got home, we pulled out the SpotBot and used the hand held hose. All it took was pushing the button to spray the mat down and then the scrubbing/suctioning. I wouldn't really call it scrubbing, the brush is attached to the suction hose and brushes as you suck up the water and solution.
- Leaves small circles with the hands free mode that emphasize surrounding dirt
- Very noisy
- Can leak if tipped over
- Dirty tank fills quickly when using the hands free mode
- Great at removing small tough stains
- Easy to use
- Small and compact
- No effort or manually scrubbing needed
- No assembly required
- Long cord
- You don't need to use as much solution as it suggests
What are Customers Saying?
"The Spotbot was pretty easy to set up right out of the box"
"I have never written a review on anything before, but this machine is AMAZING"
"I loved the unit. It was a miracle come true for one who owned 7 cats at the time. The unit cleaned perfect, worked great and I had no complaints"
"The SpotBot had completely removed all trace of the invincible stain, and did it in six minutes hands free"