Last week I was watering the garden when I noticed that one of our birdbaths had fallen off of its pedastal and cracked on a rock. Disappointed I checked the internet for a replacement that turned out to be quite expensive. I was determined not to throw away my beautiful birdbath and not about to spend $40 to $60 on a new top. I had quite a few seashells that we had gathered over the years and that gave me this idea of filling in the unsightly chip with something that might look natural as the pieces left on the ground just could not be fitted back together. The birds seem delighted with the repair and the cost was only that of the Superglue! Isn't it fun when an unexpected little mishap turns into delight!