Recycling For Money: Don't throw this away:
We collect coupons, save pennies, squeeze out all the toothpaste and throw money in the trash. There are lots of commonly discarded items we can recycle for money. We all need a little incentive besides saving the environment. Consult this list before you pitch!
- Most recycling centers will pay cash for plastic or glass bottles. Just call first.
- Batteries are a good source of cash, usually netting about 5 bucks for an average size one.
- Books can be sold for cash. Check out cash4books.net
- Cell phones and printer cartridges are accepted by ecycle group recycling.
- Digital cameras, game consoles, mp3 players and such can be sold to numerous sites online, such as Gazelle.
- Get a tax credit by donating your car, clothes, or furniture to places such as Goodwill
- Sell handmaid stuff on Etsy
- Video games can be traded or sold at Gamestop.
- Paper, bottles, and cans can be traded for coupons at RecycleBank.
- Once again cell phones can be sold at
So, save the environment and put some pennies in your piggy-bank.