Estimating Material Usage in Building a House
Presentation of the calculation volume can be presented in a format that varies depending on the interests of creators. Suppose that for practical calculations of concrete columns 15x15 cm size can be expressed in units of length (m ') or in units of volume / cubic (m3).
Here I will use a system that is easily understood, especially for those of you who do not have the technical background of architecture / civil. To be able to see the use of building materials quickly, then there are some basic numbers that can be a shortcut, among others;
* The size of the roof area = 1.5 x floor area beneath
* Area of the ceiling = 1.1 x floor area
* The use of ceramic floor = 1.2 x floor area
* The basement urugan size = 1 x Size
* The length of the long wall Sloof = 1x Wall Length
* The length of the ring beam = one long wall
* The length of the practical concrete columns = (length of entire wall / 2.5) x height of wall height of the wall = 3meter
* Size of plaster, acian, painting = 2 x wall area
* Long kornis limit = 2 x length of wall
* Long Plint Floor = 2 x length of wall
So by knowing the floor area and the length of the wall, you can instantly know the amount of building materials, while for the doors and windows is relatively easy to calculate that amount.The way the above is a shortcut to quickly calculate the accuracy rate of approximately 90%.
When you request price quotes from a contractor, you have the right to determine the system of presenting the use of materials, especially easy for you to understand and analyze the amount of material usage and costs.