Ginsu 04817 International Traditions 14 Piece Knife Set with Block
There is only one name for kitchen knives, and that is Ginsu. They have made a enormous name for themselves in the kitchen knives from their durability, sharpness, and lifetime warranty. Even those old enough to remember the cheesy infomercials they use to play on late night TV. But, over the years and millions of knives sold those advertisements you saw for them on TV were all true. They are built 100 percent in America, and are able to withstand years of the harshest abuse and still cut a perfectly ripe tomato with easy.
I was in need of some new kitchen knives, and the biggest draw to the Ginsu 04817 International Traditions 14-Piece Knife Set with Block was the fact it has a full lifetime warranty. The 14 piece set that I ordered is the complete kitchen cutlery set that every kitchen should have. It even comes with a natural hardwood storing block that can be set up on the counter for easy access. The set includes an 8-inch chef’s knife, an 8-inch slicer, a 7-inch santoku knife, a 5-1/2-inch boning knife, a 5-inch utility knife, a 3-1/2-inch paring knife, and six 4-1/2-inch steak knives, plus a pair of shears.
The blades are cut to precision with the finest laser to ensure a perfectly sharp knife every time. The edges of the knives have a stainless steel foundation, are serrated, and equally cut on both sides. This ensures a perfect cut every time. These knives never require any type of sharpening, and if they did get dull you got a lifetime warranty to send them in and receive a brand new one.
The knives that you see them cutting everything in the commercials, honestly do cut everything and stay sharp. Here, is a short rundown of the set.
1. 8-Inch Chef's Knife –-Most versatile used to trim, peel, par, slice, dices, chop and more
2. 8-Inch Slicing Knife - used to cut meats
3. 7-Inch Santoku Knife – Asian knife for chopping and cutting thin slices
4. 5-1/2-Inch Boning Knife - great for separating meat from bones
5. Six 4-1-/2-Inch Steak Knives – Great for using in cutting done meals
6. 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife - Great for cutting small pieces of meat or fruit
7. Kitchen Shears – Can cut anything and most versatile.
1. 14-Piece Knife Sets with Natural Wood Block
2. Never need to sharpen with their serrated blades
3. Secure handles that are triple riveted
4. Full tang extends throughout the handle for added strength and durability
5. Guaranteed Lifetime Warranty