- Home Appliances
Hifi review. The Sharp Micro component system
Sharp Micro components system
What you get from the Sharp system
From the Sharp website
- Total 20W RMS output power (10W per channel)
- CD-R/RW, MP3 and WMA playable
- USB input for music streaming from USB devices
- Audio input / music port, front input for iPod or MP3 connection
- FM digital tuner
- X-Bass (Extra Bass) system
- Space saving compact design
- Flexible speaker setting – vertical or horizontal
- Energy saving (0.6W or less power consumption in stand-by mode)
- Remote control
What user has to say
I have used this system for the last six months (at the time of going to press (13 September 2011)
The system is powerful yet portable. Weighing only 5.8 kg (Speakers 1.5 kg each and main body 2.7 kg) it is transportable easily and can be shifted without much hustle. It has detached speakers, which adds to its portability and display flexibility.
All pros-no Cons found by me
Total 20W RMS output power
This small system is enough to wake up the neighbours. It is great for studios or the home and can be used to entertain at parties.
CD-R/RW, MP3 and WMA playable
Though the CD is fast fading out, this little system still has the above named playing capability. I find it useful for music I have not uploaded to my computer or CD’s bought in second hand shops.
Retailing at between £60- £80. It is a good investment for the home or office space.