How To Change A Room In A Day
Create What You Feel In Your Space
GO FROM THIS >>>>>>>>>>>>
You can remove things from one room to the other to get a different feel.
Sometimes you want something new but if you can’t afford it, change it out with another room I’m sure the room won’t mind the favor "just a little humor".
- Paint if you can( not really needed try to keep it simple)
- Buy new sheets ( twin/full flat/ or fabric sometimes sheets are cheaper) and make your own curtains
- Exchange little things like candles holders from another room
- Turn a bedroom into a café/tea room
- Turn bright light into dim tea lights ( replace your bulbs with tea lights/ night light bulbs)
- Replace bed for a large chair/or Futon
- Set a scene of what you feel
- Your very own vacation room
I have made one bedroom into a spa room……..
Because it is next to a bathroom there is a Chair with a back massager
Foot soak and massager
Nail polish table
It is a comfort zone not only for me but my company as well.
I personally use this room for coffee/tea time in the winter, but I have quite a few personal rooms in my home, maybe we can talk about those late over tea perhaps.
Thanks! © Sharon Smith6/10/11