How to Use/Refill Your Bath and Body Works Wallflower
These little guys can be tricky if you have never changed one before because you have to turn them opposite of anything else! Instead of "Lefty-Loosey, Righty-Tighty" it's "Lefty-Tighter, Righty-Looser".
Why I'm An Expert
I was a part-time sales associate at Bath and Body Works. I was employed from September 2011 to November 2012. I have seen the trainings and I have spoken to customers about the products. Not only that, but I am also a customer and use Wallflowers in my home.
Tips and Tricks
Bath and Body Works in General
- Order online or wait for the semi-annual when Wallflowers are on sale for 50% or more off. If you can't wait, or want scents that are not on sale, the general price is $6.50 each or 6/$24 4/$20. This is nice because you can mix and match between Starters, refills, and even ScentPortables.
- Always take the survey on your receipt. The company actually listens- much of the changes made by the company come from these surveys! If you leave a voice mail, we get to listen to it, which really boosts morale in the store. Also, it gives you a $10 off your next $30 purchase coupon that never expires.
- Check if the day you're shopping is a coupon day. If they are giving out coupons, purchase something small like a PocketBac or a trial sized lotion. You can use that coupon the same day. Coupons are usually $10 off a $30 purchase or a free item with purchase. If you shop online ask for a free shipping coupon.
- Don't be afraid to drop it- Those bulbs are made of thick glass. I drop them all the time and I haven't broken one yet!
- Is it working?- A trick I use is to plug it in under a mirror. If it's working, you'll see streaks of steam rising up your mirror. (This gets annoying to clean, though).
- Double Wallflowers- I tried mixing fragrances. Please don't make my mistake.
- Candles- They put candles of the same scent out as testers but the candles don't always smell the same as the Wallflower.
More from MrsBKay
BBW Deals on Amazon
The AromaTherapy line at BBW is THE BEST. The Lemon Zest for Energy is great in the kitchen where it can motivate you to get those dishes done!
Cinnamon and Clove buds is a warm, subtle scent. I currently use it in my bathrooms. It's perfect for the winter and holidays.