Moen Brantford Two Handle Lavatory Faucet with Drain Assembly, Chrome : Product Review
Moen Brantford Two Handle Lavatory Faucet with Drain Assembly, Chrome
- The chrome finish offers a clean, highly reflective surface.
- Compact two handle design.
- Complies with ADA water conservation regulations.
- Supplied by a well-known manufacturer.
- Designed to be functional and easy to use.
With a finish that is designed for durability, the Moen Brantford Two Handle Lavatory Faucet can be trusted to last a lifetime.
The hardwearing metal of the faucet is given a high-shine and stylish appearance.
Classic two-handled design ensures that the faucet is easy to use with the lever moving smoothly on their posts.
Standard fittings means that the faucet can be immediately installed in place of one being removed.
Installation undertaken by way of a 4 inch center set design.
Matching pop-up plug and drain surround available to complete the look of the sink, which will help to finish the bathroom beautifully.
Graceful curve of the spout creates a faucet with a reach that ensures water runs away quickly with a minimal amount of splashing.
Fully compliant with the Association of Drainage Authorities regulations.
- Aerated water flow reduces the volume of water used in the stream without affecting performance.
- Contemporary style would work well with a similarly modern type of bathroom suite.
- Makes use of the pioneering finish, LifeShine®, to ensure that the faucet is guaranteed against corrosion, discoloration and flaking.
- Even with the instruction manual, some people can be frustrated by the installation process.
Purchasing any item from the Moen range is often sufficient to give a potential buyer peace of mind and, with the Moen Brantford Two Handle Lavatory Faucet, they will not be disappointed. The quality design and solid construction ensures that the faucet will maintain its performance and that it can always be relied upon by the user. The smooth, tactile handles are positioned so that they are easy to use, making it a simple process to achieve the desired temperature. The aeration process of the water flow meets the WaterSense conditions for effective water conservation, but does not reduce the ability of the faucet. It will come as little surprise that purchasers will want to fit the stylish faucet the moment if t is received; this is possible as the instruction manual makes use of photos alongside the written instructions to ensure that they can be followed easily.