Ways to Prevent Pests in Utah
Eliminate Pest Investations
There is nothing worse than having your home over-run with pests. They always seem to find their way into the parts of your home that is suppose to make you feel safe and secure. Even worst is when they find your pantry and start getting into your food. But keeping your home safe from pests is achievable. Here are a few suggestions for how you can keep pests out of your home:
- Inspect the foundation of your home, find cracks and gaps and seal them off.
- Store your food correctly. Leaving food open and out is an invitation to pests of all kinds to make their home inside your home.
- Use Screens on your windows and keep doors closed
- Dispose of trash and leftover food properly. Leaving it out for in open trash containers is just as bad as leaving it on the counter
- Clean your attics
- Monitor your garden for pests. Clean fruits and vegetables outside before bringing them inside.
- Keep woodpiles and other inviting pest friendly locations far from your home.
Call Moxie Pest Control
If you are looking for additional protection for your home from the worst kinds of pests in Utah be sure to call Moxie Pest Control of Salt Lake City. They will provide thorough inspections of your home and property and identify a plan for how to keep your home pest free.
Moxie Pest Control will treat your home and your lawn to kill any current pests and create a barrier that keeps future pests from finding your home. Moxie is great at removing pests and keeping pests out in the future.
They also offer great customer service and pride themselves on ensuring their customers are happy. They offer free revisits to homes that find additional pests and are always just a phone call away from offering great service to your home.
Some of the pests in Utah that they are great at fighting are:
- and Spiders
Have a Pest Problem?
If you already have a pest problem and aren't sure what to do, we recommend reaching out to a professional right away. Often they can be out to your house quickly and can identify the problem, other areas where your home might be at risk of a pest infestation, and offer a plan on how to fix things for you and your family.
Moxie Pest Control in Salt Lake City provides services to all of Utah. Reach out to them at your earliest convenience to find out about the short and long term services they offer and how quickly they can be at your home.