Organic seeding is one of the most important thing in the organic plant cultivation process. Mainly we need to select organic seeds from good hybrid with good quality and decide nature of cultivation.From this study all the plants are not suitable in all weather conditions and seasons. But these days it is possible to cultivate all plants in any kind of geographical areas. For that first we need to do study about such plants living conditions. Organic seeding differs from plant transplantation. Organic seeding is a process used for developing small plants from the seeds whereas plant transplantation is the process of relocation a small plant into the soil or big pots for its better growing conditions which will help them to produce good healthy crops or vegetables.Normally after plant transplantation process, the small plant will start to grow its roots, stems, leaves later produce flowers then crops.
During seeding process, we should take care of weather conditions, protect from flees or pests and excess intensity of sun or heat. For this, here we are going to use, Windowsill Greenhouse Plants Growing Gardening. This is capable to avoid unwanted sunlight , flees and pests.
If we pour more water into the seeding medium, there is chance of decay or damage of the seeds. To avoid this, we prefer to use water spraying technique.
Here I will explain one of the methods for seeding. In this method , we used the following items below listed with price.
9GreenBox - Seeds Starter Germination Station Complete Kit w/ Dome & 72 Cell Tray and Growing Tray ($16.94)
2. Organic Heirloom Seeds Non-gmo Non-hybrid ($19.95)
3. Vermicompost ($10.33)
4. Espoma S S8 8-Quart Organic Seed starter ($5.09)
9GreenBox - Seeds Starter Germination Station Complete Kit’s Features:
- Germination station with humidity control Dome and 72-cell seedling inserts plus Growing Tray.
- Tray Size: 21" by 11" (top measurement). 20" by 10" bottom of tray. Dome cover is about 3.5" height.
- Provides gentle warmth to the planting bed; controls humidity under 2.5-inch dome
- Reusable. Hand Pack by 9GreenBox.
Espoma S S8 8-Quart Organic Seed Starter Key Features:
- For all seedlings and cuttings.
- Promotes Root Growth.
- In 8 qt. bags.
- Espoma Organic Seed Starter is a rich, premium blend of the finest natural ingredients and is specially formulated to grow seedlings and cuttings.
- Contains:Sphagnum peat moss, peat humus, perlite, and is enhanced with Myco-tone, a blend of mycorrhizae that helps to promote root growth, increase nutrient and water uptake, and grow larger plants with more abundant blooms.
What is your skill level in organic seeding Process and Organic Gardening?
Steps To Use:
1. Open vermicompost packet and Espoma S S8 8-Quart Organic Seed starter and mix together in garden bucket.
2. Fill the above mixture in the seeding tray.
3. Tear the top of Organic Heirloom Seeds Non-gmo Non-hybrid packet and take the seeds in your hands and Place seed(s) or Cutting in each cell and cover with a layer of compost.
4. Once fill the seeds in the seeding tray,then sprinkle little organic soil on top of the seeds in the tray and press the seeds in touch with the soil.
5. Water well with a fine spray into seeding tray and close the tray with the lid (Transparent Lid).
6. Continue spraying water by opening the lid every day at least one time. Within few days, small plants will start to grow out from the seeds.After 2-4 weeks time small plant grows enough for transplantation.
Now Organic seeding Process completed.Plants starts to grow and water spraying everyday is very important in this seeding process.If you need these organic seeding products with more sophisticated features, please visit https://www.organicwhiz.com.Happy Organic Seeding!.