- Real Estate
PUBLIC NOTICE: Foreclosure Fraud Roundup
Predatory Lending and Foreclosure Fraud in the Courts
BERGEN COUNTY | HUDSON COUNTY | NEW JERSEY
1. Foreclosed or nearing Foreclosure on your home?
2. Is your loan at Select Portfolio Servicing (SPS) or held by Bank of New York Mellon?
If you answered "yes" to either of these questions, I want to hear from you (I am not an attorney or represent any legal or court entity)
Has your home been or is in the process of being foreclosed? Did you hire an attorney to take your case to court, a loan that was sold to you anywhere between 2002-2007 as a Mortgage Pass-Through Certificate, but was your case dismissed before you attorney could argue a case of fraud in court?
“NOTICE OF MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT TO STRIKE CONTESTING ANSWER, ENTER DEFAULT AND TRANSFER CASE TO THE OFFICE OF FORECLOSURE”
Did you apply a re-modification home loan through Making Home Affordable (HAMP) but were DENIED by the bank?
Have you been unsuccessful in pursuing legal or loan options to keep your home?
Please contact me, Gi at UncontestedForeclosures@gmail.com with the following information:
Subject line: YOUR NAME, NAME OF BANK holding your loan, and STATE where property is located
Body of text:
- Overall summary of your experience
- If you retained an attorney, please provide name of firm and if you are still retaining them and the name of the Judge who dismissed your case
- Name of bank
- If you have applied for HAMP, but been denied
- Contact information and best times to reach you