Product Review On Better Homes And Gardens Mini Scented Wax Warmer
Mini Scented Wax Warmer
I really love my Better Homes and Gardens Mini Scented Wax Warmer. I received the wax warmer for a birthday gift from my daughter and grandchildren. My daughter said I was getting hard to buy gifts for. She knows how much I love candles, and thought that the Mini Scented Wax Warmer would make a great gift for me, and she was right!
The warmer that she chose is called shadow Leaves, and it is a plum color with a white leaf pattern. My daughter chose this one, because she knows purple is my favorite color. This scented warmer really makes the house smell wonderful, and not like a candle. It has a stronger scent, which wafts through the house.
The Scented Wax warmer is really easy to use. There is a light bulb inside of the warmer, and you just plug the warmer in, and place a wax cube in the removable dish, and as the wax melts, it scents the home. The wax cubes do not come with the warmer. You will have to buy them separately. When you are done with the warmer, unplug it, and you can pour the wax back into the same container that it came in. You can re-use the wax over and over again. And then all you have to do is wipe the little dish out.
There are many scented waxes to choose from. My daughter bought me the Calming Lavender Sunshine Scented Wax Cubes, as she knows I like the smell of Lavender. The wax cubes are also made by Better Homes And Gardens. The cubes come in a six pack.
Of course as with any product there are precautions to be taken. Which is pretty much common sense.
1. Always unplug the unit before putting on or taking parts off.
2. Always be careful with this unit around children and pets. Keep it out of there way, no there will be no accidents.
3. Do not use this unit if the cord is damaged. And do not put the unit into any water.
4. Do not use this unit outdoors.
5. Turn it off before unplugging it.
6. Do not touch the heating surface, as it will be hot. And do not attempt to move the warmer when the wax in the dish is hot. You could burn yourself.
7. Do not use it for anything other than what it was intended for.
8. Do not leave it unattended, especially don't leave the house with it on.
9. The hot wax can cause serious injury, so be very careful with it.
10. Do not leave it on overnight.
11. Do not add any water to the wax.
12. Only use one cube at a time in the warmer.
Just because it does not have a flame does not mean it should not be treated like it did.
I would like to say this mini warmer smells even better than a candle, and I really can't wait to try other scents out. Oh and I almost forgot to mention, when I had the warmer plugged in , I had it in my parlor, and you could smell it out in our hallway. It was great! I think this warmer is even better than a lot of the plug in products on the market, and the wax most likely has less chemicals in it, than the plug in and sprays. I do have to say sprays do come in handy sometimes.
So if you are looking for a great gift idea, keep the Better Homes And Garden Mini Wax Warmer in mind. It is available at Wal Marts.