- Home Appliances
Review of Indesit K3E11XG Electric Cooker in Stainless Steel
- Capacity 58 litres.
- Main oven energy efficiency rating B.
- Rapid heating hotplates hob.
- 4 cooking zones.
- Full width grill.
- Combined with oven.
- Grill pan included.
- Size H90, W50, D60cm.
The Indesit K3E11XG Cooker comes in a contemporary stainless steel colour. The K3E11XG has a B energy rating. This Cooker has a electric conventional oven / grill oven. This electric cooker comes complete with a solid plate hob and comes complete with 1 function.
The K3E11XG main cavity capacity is 58 litres, which means plenty of space to cook for larger families.
The warming compartment allows you to keep several dishes warm whilst you finish cooking. This cooker also features a storage compartment which allows you to store away all of your tins and trays.
- Single oven.
- Minute minder timer.
- Easy clean interior.
- Double glazed viewing windows.
- Oven lights.
- Warming compartment.
- Storage compartment.
I bought this unit for a couple of reasons - not least being its price (at an average of £190-£220). In stainless steel and electric too, it basically ticked all of the boxes for me when I moved into my home.
One year on, I can tell you what works and doesn't work with this device.
- The drawer I mentioned? It keeps on falling down and my wife has taken to actually taping it to the oven so that it isn't on the ground, which kind of takes away from its usefulness!
- Cleanliness - really a factor here. Keeping the hob clean is next to impossible regardless of how often and with what cleaners you use. There are always black splotches on the top hob and this really detracts from the stainless steel look.
- Price - really reasonable for the features provided
- Electric - if you don't have gas in your home, you really don't have an option here ... while not as cost effective to run as gas, if you're stuck without an option you do what you can!
- Stainless Steel - nice look
- Pot Drawer - drawer underneath the main oven unit provides easy storage for some extra pots/pans
Really this depends on your budget. If you have limited funds available then this is actually a good buy and you will be pleased with the way that it looks and works. However if you have some extra funds available you can get one with significantly more functionality (dual oven for example) and you would probably be more pleased with it.
I have to say though there is nothing significantly wrong with it ... it just doesn't "blow me away".